Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for the Accenture Off Campus 2018 Drive. Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Accenture announced off Campus 2018-19 Drive for students all over across India. Accenture is ready to hire a large number of students through off-campus drive and pool campus drive.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Accenture off campus drive candidates can apply through the link given below.
You can check the registration details from the below sections. Scroll down for the online registration details.
Accenture Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive Details
- Company Website: accenture.com
- Position: Application Development Associate
- Experience: Freshers
- Job Location: Across India
- Interview Location: (Preferred Test Locations)
- Last Date to apply: 26th October 2018
Accenture Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive – Eligibility Criteria
- Must have a BE/ B.Tech/ MCA degree in Computer Science /Information Technology.
- Must have passed graduation in the year 2018
- Candidates must have secured the aggregate of 65% and above or 7.25 CGPA and above in BE/B.Tech/MCA at the time of recruitment process
- Candidates should have no backlogs at the time of application to Accenture
- The maximum 1-year gap in education (post 10th standard till completion of graduation)
- Aspirants should be 18-25 years old.
- Should be an Indian national.
- Bhutan & Nepal nationals can work in India without a need for obtaining a visa to work.
- All other foreign nationals require a work visa or an OCI / PIO card to work in India. Bhutan & Nepal nationals would also need to submit a Citizenship certificate or a Govt. ID Card in the absence of other documents (PIO/OCI/Work permit/passport)
Accenture Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive- Mandatory Documents
- Updated Resume
- Id proofs
- Academic Certificates Xerox copies.
- Passport Size photos
Accenture Off Campus 2018-2019 Drive – Selection Process
The candidates who want to apply for Accenture off Campus 2018-2019 Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. The Accenture selection process consists of various levels. Based on the performance shown in the selection process candidates will get placed in the Accenture Company.
- Online aptitude test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Required Skills set for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018
- Must have good communication skills with email etiquette.
- Not only day shits but also night shifts.
- When required must be agreeing to relocate for project deployment to any part of India.
- Resources may respond to be deployed as Technologist to incidents, issues reported by Customer predominantly through Voice Interaction and also through email, chat & remote support.
Multiple events are scheduled from 27th October’18 to 18th November’18 across Bangalore/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Pune starting from 27th October’18.
- 27th-28th Oct: Bangalore
- 27th-28th Oct: Pune
- 3rd-4th Nov: Kolkata
- 10th-11th Nov: Hyderabad
- 17th-18th Nov: Delhi
Click here to apply for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2018
campustwist is a place where candidates can get job information throughout India. We hope this article is helpful for the contenders.