A premier educational institution Christ University, located in Bangalore, is an academic fraternity of individuals dedicated to the motto of excellence and service.
Since 2005, Christ University, formerly Christ College, was an Autonomous institution. Christ College was reaccredited with an A+ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) for quality education in 2005. It has also been recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) as an institution with “Potential for Excellence”.
Christ University is secular in its outlook and welcomes students from all castes, religions, creed and languages to be a part of the Christite family.
Course : MBA Christ University( Kengeri and Main Campus)
- A composite score of 600 or above in MAT / 70 percentile or Above in CAT
- 50% or above marks in Graduation
Admission Process :-
- Group Discussion and Micro presentation
- Writing Skill Assessment
- Personal Interview
- Academic performance review
Group Discussion will be for 35 mints for each group and micro presentation is for ever student for 90 sec.
In the Writing skill assessment , student will ask to write on topic in 10 mints not more than one A4 size sheet.
Personal Interview will be done by Expert panel of the Christ University.
At last , the review of past performance in class 10th, 12th and Degree will be judged .
Important Dates For Admission In MBA:-
- 20/01/2014 : Last Date of Submitting Online Application
- 22/01/2014 : Last Date of Receiving Supporting Documents
- 25/01/2014 : GD, Micro Presentation and Writing skill assessment
- 26/01/2014 to 28/01/2014 : Personal Interview
- 29/01/2014 : Final Selection list
Fees Structure for MBA:
- For Karnataka State : Rs 330000/- per year .
- For Other Indian State : Rs 345000/- for First Year and Rs 330000/- for 2nd Year