IBSAT 2017 is an Aptitude Test, conducted by ICFAI University for the admission into management programs offered by the University in Various locations of the Country.
IBS Hyderabad is Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956 and one of the Prestigious Management Institutes among all B Schools of the India.
Locations of ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- IBS Hyderabad (Deemed-to-be-University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956)
- IBS Dehradun (Recognized by UGC)
- IBS Jaipur (Recognized by UGC)
- IBS Ahmedabad (Independent professional institutes)
- IBS Bengaluru (Independent professional institutes)
- IBS Gurgaon (Independent professional institutes)
- IBS Kolkata (Independent professional institutes)
- IBS Mumbai (Independent professional institutes)
- IBS Pune (Independent professional institutes)
IBSAT is the common entrance Examination for the Admission into MBA, PGPM, and Ph.D. Programs of IBS Business Schools in all locations.
Different Programs are Offered By IBS in different locations. Before applying for it, you have to aware of the program and location of your program.
Details of Programs Associated with Campus.
- 2 Year MBA Program at IBS Hyderabad, Deradhun and Jaipur Campus
- 4 Year Ph.D. Program at IBS Hyderabad Campus for Both Full time and Part time Programs
- 2 Year Ph.D. Program in management at IBS Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Gurgaon, Kolkatta, Mumbai, and Pune Campus
Important Dates for IBSAT 2017
- Registration Starts: 1st July 2017
- Registration Ends: 12th December 2017
- IBSAT 2017 Exam date: 21st December 2017
- IBSAT Resul Announcement Date: 2nd Jan 2018
Eligibility Requirements for IBSAT 2017
There are different Eligibility for programs offered by IBS Business School. Minimum 50% in graduation is a must requirement to apply for any of the Programs offered by IBS.
If your Graduation is not in English Medium, you have to submit TOFEL/NECT/IELTS Score to join the course.
|Program Name||Eligibility Requirement|
|MBA/ PGPM Program||Minimum 50% Marks in Graduation from any of the Recognised University.
The medium of the Graduation Should be English or else You have to provide TOFEL/NECT/IELTS Score. Final Year Students also apply for the Entrance.
|Ph.D. Program||Minimum 50% Marks in Graduation from any of the recognized University and must be in English Medium.
Post Graduation in Management with 55% Marks or Professional Qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 55% marks
How to Apply IBSAT 2017?
You can Apply IBSAT 2017 in both online and Offline Mode.
You can Proceed for Online registration by Visiting Below Official link for IBSAT exam.
For online registration, you can pay the application fee of Rs 1800/- through online by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking.
For offline Application, You can visit nearest IBS Business School or any of the marketing Branches located across the country.
Find the list of Marketing Branches for offline Application.
- Application Fees for IBSAT 2017: R. 1800/-
Exam Pattern for IBSAT 2017
IBSAT is an objective type computer-based Test. Total time duration will be 2 Hours. You have to answer 140 question from below 4 section.
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Data Adequacy and Datta Interpretation||30|
An answer must be selected from 5 choices. Each answer carries 1 Mark each. There are no negative marks for the wrong Answer.
The Syllabus of the IBSAT exam not different than Banking Exam. You can use same books and materials to prepare for the Exam.
- 10 Website For banking Preparation
- Mock Test Website for Banking Preparation
- Books For Banking preparation
If you need any of the clarification, you can comment us to collect for you or else you can directly coordinate with IBS Hyderabad Campus to get the answer for your Queries.