MAT Sep 2017 Exam is on Cart, information is already out and the last date to apply for the Exam is 25th September 2017. The test is scheduled to be held on 3rd and 9th September 2017.
MAT is a national-level entrance examination conducted by All India Management Association (AIMA) for the admission to management programs. More than 600 B Schools of India Accepts MAT Score-card for their MBA intake.
Important Dates for MAT 2017
You must need to aware of the important dates for MAT exam at the time of application process.
- MAT Sep 2017 Application Starts: 3rd July 2017
- Last Date of Application (Offline): 23rd August 2017
- Last date of Online Application: 25th August 2017
- Release of MAT Sep 2017 Admit card: 26th August 2017
- MAT Sep 2017 Offline Test: 3rd September 2017
- MAT Sep 2017 Computer Based Test: 9th September 2017
- MAT Sep 2017 Result Announcement: Last Week of September 2017
Eligibility of MAT Sep 2017
MAT Sep 2017 is open for the students those are already passed their graduation.
- You need a Graduation certificate from any of the recognized University in any discipline
- Final year students of the Graduation can also apply for the Test however, you need to pass the graduation to admit into any of the B School for the MBA Program
- many of the B Schools accept the candidates only those are secured 50% marks in Graduation, so you need to check individual Institute before Applying them.
- There is no Age limit for MAT Test
- You can attempt many times for MAT test as there is no restriction on attempt for the test
Work experience is not mandatory for the MAT Test, but you can fill the Experience details if you have.
How to Apply for MAT Sep 2017 Test?
The best part of MAT Exam is, you can apply it through online as well as offline mode. Both options are available for you. You can use the option which is feasible for you.
Remember to apply on or before the last date for the Exam.
- Application Fees for MAT Sep 2017: Rs. 1652/-
The test will be conducted in multiple centers through out country.
Last date to fill online application is 23rd August and 25th August last date for submission of filled application print out at AIMA.
- You can apply online through the Official website of AIMA. Click here to Apply online
- You need to fill your Details along with Educational qualification and Work exp if any
- Mobile number and Email Id is compulsory and will get all the notification regarding your Application from AIMA
- You have to upload your Passport size Photo and Scanned copy of your Signature at the time of application process
- You can pay application fees Online by Creditcard/Debit Card/ Net Banking
If you are applying offline mode, you have to send application Print out along with Original Demand Draft to AIMA.
MAT is conducted 4 times a year. It gives an opportunity to the MBA aspirants to judge the knowledge and take another test if they are not secured desired marks in the test for the Admission.
Syllabus for MAT Sep 2017
All the questions of MAT test is from graduation level. You have to attain 5 sections in this exam.
- Data Analysis and Sufficiency
- Language Comprehensive
- General Knowledge
You have to read the same book that you are using to prepare for CAT Exam.
- Books for MAT Exam
- Best blog to prepare for MAT Exam
- Website for Banking Preparation
- Mobile Apps for MAT Preparation
Prepare for MAT Sep 2017 with these free online materials and Books. MAT is easy to crack. It’s not that much though as like CAT and XAT.