OJEE 2017 – Orissa Joint Entrance Examination is the state level Entrance Examination for the admission into Engineering, Medical, and Management programs to many Private and Govt institutes of Orissa.
Admission to the following Courses through OJEE 2017:-
- First Year Degree Courses in Homeopathy/Ayurveda/Pharmacy
- 5 Year Integrated MBA program
- Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering program
- MCA, MBA, M.Tech, M.Pharm, M.Arch, M.Plan
Important Dates for OJEE 2017:-
- Last Date of Online Application: 10th march 2017
- Admit Card Download Stars: 20th April 2017
- Date of Examination: 14th may 2017
- Probable Result Announcement: 1st Week of June
Course Name, Application Name, and Application Fees
|Sr No||Aplication Name||Course Name||Application Fees|
|5||E||Application for combination courses
|6||F||Integrated MBA(5 years course)||Rs. 1000|
How to Apply for OJEE 2017?
Application for OJEE 2017 is completely online mode.
Note down your registration number which is your user ID to further login. You can choose your own password.
How to Upload Image at the time of application?
You have to upload 3 Image at the time of application.
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Thumb Impression of Candidate
All the image should be 5KB to 99 KB of size.
Application fees can be paid through online by Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking or offline through e-Challan by Deposit in OJEE-2017 Bank Account with State bank of India.
For future reference, you have to retain the following Documents:-
- Print out of Application Confirmation Page
- Proof of Fees Payment
At the end of the application, process candidate must submit a declaration to suffice the truthiness of the data entered into the online application.
How to Download Admit Card for OJEE 2017?
Admit card for OJEE 2017 will be uploaded on the website from 20th to 25th April 2017. You have to download and carry 2 set of Admit card to the Examination hall to show to the Invigilator.
Best of Luck for the Exam!