We School by Welingkar Education invites application for its PGDM program for the academic year 2016-18. Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations , Retail and systems, specializations are offered in the PGDM Program.
We School has the two campus situated in Mumbai and Bangalore. The PGDM program offered in both the campus.
Eligibility to Apply for PGDM Program:-
Minimum 50% marks in Graduation is compulsory to apply for the Program and Graduation must be completed by June 2016. The Score of CAT 2015, XAT 2016, ATMA( 2015-2016) and MH- CET 2016 can be accepted for the admission process.
Selection Process :-
The Selection process will be in two stage.
- Written test : 100 Marks
- Psychometric Test : 100 Marks
- Past Academic Performance : 10 marks
- Work Experience : 10
The Score of Stage 1 will be used for shortlisting candidates for Stage 2.
Stage II :-
- Group Discussion : 50 marks
- Personal interview: 100 Marks
- Extracurricular Activities : 10 marks
- Essay Questions : 20 marks
- Creativity Test : 50 marks
Final Selection will be based on the overall performance in both the stages.
How to Apply for PGDM Program?
For applying for PGDM Program at we School , you must have to buy the Online application by paying application fees. The Follow the bellow procedure.
- You will first need to purchase the online Application from www.welingkar.org.
- Please read the Guidelines carefully before filling the form.
- Login to the module, using the Username and password which you have received through online payment confirmation page or email after purchasing the Online Application.
- On successfully logging into the module, you would need to accept the terms and conditions, to proceed forward.
- Fill in and submit the detailed Application form, as per the fields and instructions were given. You can choose to edit the form at a future date. Take the print of the final completed form only.
(Incomplete Application form will not be accepted)
- On successfully filling in the Application form, you will be prompted to download the Application form in PDF format. You will need to download and print the form, handwrite the essay questions, attached self attested photocopies of relevant documents for academic and work experience proof (In case the written test score cards have been received by you, please attach a photocopy of the same) and send the completed Application form to the “Welingkar Institute of Management, Mumbai”.
- It is the student’s responsibility to submit the written test scores in this Application module as soon as the results of the respective tests are declared
Last Date to Apply PGDM program : 31st march 2016.