Bangalore University invites Application for the Admission to One year Post-Graduate Program in Law under choice based credit system.
Specialization Offered for LLM course :-
- Constitutional and Administrative Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- . Labour and Employment Law
- Human Rights and Environmental Law
- . Criminal Law
Interested candidates are requested to apply online only. Application Fees are must be deposit on University SB Account no : 64144997173 on or before 19th july 2014 and with a penalty of Rs 200 on 23rd July 2014.
Application Fees :-
- For General Candidate : Rs 1500/-
- For SC/ST : Rs 750/-
Eligibility Requirements for the Course :
- Minimum 50 % marks required in LLB Examination
- Minimum 45% marks for SC/ST category Students
Pattern of Entrance Test For the Course :-
All the Questions of the test shall be multiple type carrying 2 marks each. The entrance test carrying total 100 marks. There are 50 multiple type questions with time duration of 75 minutes.
Paper of the Test contains following components
- Aptitude for teaching / research
- Legal Reasoning and comprehension /basic knowledge
For More Details Click Here