There is a number of books catering to the IBPS PO exam. But there are some that outshine others in the low-cost category.
Here is the list of best ten books that can guarantee you success in IBPS PO exam.
Best 10 books to crack IBPS PO Exam
- Comprehensive Guide to IBPS – Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude by R S Aggarwal
- Complete Success Package by Arihant Publication
- Objective Computer Knowledge & Literacy by Kiran Publication
- Target IBPS PO by Disha Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude Test for Bank PO by N K Singh by Upkar Publication
- English Language by Wren & Martin
- Bank PO Solved papers for PO & MT – Kiran Publication
- Banking and Economic Awareness
- Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
This is one of the best books for all purpose. You can prepare for Preliminary as well as Main with this book. It is by Disha Publications.
This is the most common book for all kinds of quantitative aptitude test. This book is not specifically designed for IBPS PO exam but it is best for solving questions related to Quantitative Aptitude.
The Complete Success Package – Bank PO Recruitment Examination – Arihant Publications
This book is a complete package which will cover the Preliminary exam as well as the Main exam. The cost of the book is around Rs 650/-.
For beginners, this is a very easy book as it has questions and answers with detailed explanation. It would cost you around Rs 195/-
The book has over 2440 objective questions.
The book comes with a CD and has over 340 pages. The book is very concise with 15 objective and descriptive tests. Each and every topic is explained so nicely.
This book is amazing; everything is in depth by Formulas, solved examples, and unsolved questions and last with solutions.
The book is cheap and it would cost you only Rs 200/-
The book includes the last 10 years’ exam paper also.
This book has nothing to do with IBPS Bank PO, however, this book still helps many with recruitment exams. Good book for English grammar from basics (school level-easy to understand). You can’t write complex English without a good hold on grammar. Covers almost all topics with an ample amount of examples and short exercises.
This book is also for MT along with PO jobs. The cost of the book is over Rs 600/- and it covers English also. There is another book for only solved papers for last 5 years.
Banking and Economic Awareness
The book is very well written. You will find 90% study material in here. Tricks are beneficial. In this, book some information on extra sheet plus a photocopy of economic survey and budget has been stapled. Overall the book is nice. No waste of money.
This book will cost you around Rs.190/-
Analytical Reasoning by M.K. Pandey
This is the best book for Critical Reasoning and Deductive Logic. The best thing about this book is that it has separate chapters for every type of CR questions asked in exams. It provides with you proper explanations and so many questions to practice. You will get a good command over CR after studying from this book. It doesn’t contain many chapters of analytical reasoning though. If you want to master CR questions then do buy this too.
If you want to clear IBPS PO exam then you need to know about the exam pattern.
Here are three rounds first are preliminary, second is Main and third is an interview.
IBPS PO Prelims
- English Language – 30 questions are asked for 30 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 questions for 35 marks.
- Reasoning Ability – 35 questions for 35 marks.
In Prelims, you have to cover 100 questions within 60 minutes.
IBPS PO Main
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 45 questions for 60 marks.
- English language – 35 questions for 40 marks.
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35questions for 60 marks.
- General Awareness – 40 questions for 40 marks.
The paper is for 200 marks with 155 questions in total and time allotted is 3hours.
Candidates who have qualified the IBPS PO Mains will be eligible to take part in the interview round. The interview round will be of 100 marks.
This is the final stage in the selection process of IBPS PO exam. This round carries 20% mark in the final result. In this round candidate’s communication skills and personality is examined.
Note- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS recruits candidates for over 20 public sector and rural banks all over India.
You may also like
- How to download IBPS PO Previous Year Question Papers?
- Use this 5 Most Important Math Tricks for IBPS Exam
- How to Crack IBPS Clerk, PO Exams in First Attempt?