Think & Learn Pvt Ltd-BYJU’s Off-Campus Drive 2018 scheduled for 2015/2016/2017 and Current final year students of (BE (Engineering all branches) or MBA students). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
BYJU’s Off-Campus Drive 2018
- Job Role – Business Development Associate
- Total Vacancies – 2000+
- Qualification – B.E/B.Tech/MBA
- Batch – 2015/2016/2017/2018
- Salary – Rs 10 LPA
- Job Location – Across India
- Venue Location – Across India (33 Cities)
- Venue date – November 2018
Eligibility to apply for BYJU’s Mega off Campus Drive 2018
- The candidates must have B.E/B.Tech/MBA degree
- Passed out of 2018,2017,2016 & 2015
- Excellent spoken and verbal skills
- Ability to plan and execute
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Ability to work under tautness
- Ability to work in a team
- Fast-learner, keen on details, and self-motivated
- Marketing must be the forte
- Candidates have to generate revenue through counseling prospects and converting them to sales.
- Using emails, SMS and direct sales convert free app users to paid users.
- Logging conversations had with prospects on CRM software.
- Suggesting the right type of masters programs by doing resume analysis of prospects.
- Explaining the importance of higher education and tools to be used to prepare for the process
- Explaining BYJU’s test preparation and admissions consulting products
- Sharing information on various courses, colleges, test prep products, application process and deadlines on a proactive basis for abroad education.
- Answer questions about products/service and delivering to the need of the customer.
- When required B2B counseling on college campuses must be handled
- Candidate must have the ability to take and process orders in an accurate manner
- You have to be the single point of interface for all customers till conversion.
- For the product, services coordinate with the respective
- Helping the team through training and mentoring
Selection Process: On the basis of the Personal Interview employees would be hired.
By following the link given below all interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive.
To Apply: Click here
- Nov 3rd/4th – Coimbatore, Bangalore, Vizag, Trivandrum, Chandigarh, Hubli, Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Calicut
- Nov 10th/11th – Chennai, Pune, Lucknow, Kochi, Jaipur, Delhi, Indore, Goa, Trichy, Raipur, Madurai, Vijayawada
- Nov 17th/18th – Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mangalore, Nagpur, Agra, Kanpur, Mysore, Patna, Surat
You may also like
- Canara Bank PO 2018 notification released, check important Dates here
- IOCL Trade & Technician Apprentice Online Form 2018: 523 Vacancies
- Intelligence Bureau recruitment 2018, Apply for 1054 vacancies