Campus Induction is a joint venture, founded on 15th August 2013, with the mission to originate the un-nourished ability and skills from the ground level individual to an expert. By seeking with basic service, it develops and enhances the capability of individuals. It provides a platform to furnish, enhance and heighten your intellectual, analytical and professional competency.
The idea behind this purpose is set between minds of four young entrepreneurs Mr. Raman Singh, Mr. Vishal Kejriwal, Mr. Shubhaw Kumar and Mr. Rohit Kumar Sharma, pursuing their B.Tech degrees from KIIT University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India. Each of whom have co-ordinated and organized many events and workshops with grand success.
Inducing the change
Spirit of youth,
Hard work of quartet,
Dedication towards the goal,
Invigorating the rest of the world…
Adducing from its name, the foundation of Campus Induction lies upon the concept of inducing a change in the personality of the college-students who will be facing the corporate world as entrepreneurs or company officials in a span of few years. Enchanting with them to build them with mass of confidence, shape them as professional and indulge them with quality to help them growing their entrepreneurship skills and instilling more confidence into students. Campus Induction functions as an event planner, an educational consultant and it also publicizes different events through online.
Work Description of Campus Induction :-
Under the oversight from four youngsters, Campus Induction now helps student, individual and colleague or grows themselves in terms of skills, their interests and provides an easy platform for all. Overwhelming individuals get exposure by various events, Online Tests, Quizzes, Workshops, Certifications, Group Discussions, Internship and industrial interaction which are organized by Campus Induction.
Recent Activities and Events of Campus Induction :
- Educational Consultant for “Content and Communication Intern” program of Slick Account.
- Associate Promotion Partner of an International event “Global Entrepreneurship Summit 2014”. It is organized by International Institute of Innovation in collaboration with World Health Organization, World Bank, UNICEF and many more.
- Industry Partner of National Odisha Education Summit & Awards 2014 which was organized by CMAI & KIIT University.
- Media Partner of an International event “The Lucknow Conclave -2014”.
- Conducted Online Free Workshops and Certifications on PHP and MySQL in KIIT University in association with IIT Bombay & sponsored by MHRD, India.
- Event Partner of EAC(Entrepreneurship Awareness Camp)- 2014 in association with KIIT-TBI and it was sponsored by National Science and Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTEDB).
- Organized talk on “IMAGE OF POLITICS IN YOUTH” in KIIT University.
- Event Partner of Gomti Festival which was organized by MAA Nirmala Seva Samiti, Jaunpur in association with Arise India Family Foundation Trust, Jaunpur.
- Conducted Online Free Workshops and Certifications on LINUX in KIIT University in association with IIT Bombay & sponsored by MHRD, India.
- Organized Group Discussion Contest in KIIT University which was sponsored by eSparsha.
Future Affairs and Events:
Their future events the launch of the Campus Induction Inspire Series wherein they would be sorting out and presenting a list of inspiring speeches by officials of reputed companies (e.g., Microsoft, eBay, yahoo etc. ), workshops for Civil or Mechanical Students, an Ethical Hacking Workshop and most importantly a Mock Placement Drive. This drive would be conducted by the Team Campus Induction in several institutes and the normal procedures of an interview would be scheduled accordingly.
Click Here For Campus Induction Website.You can also follow us on: www.facebook.com/campusinduction, https://www.linkedin.com/company/campus-induction