Common Admission Test is an entrance examination for the admission to Management Educationat Indian Institute of Management and Indian Institute of Science. The test is conducted every year by One of the IIM in rotation basis. From 2009 CAT is computer based test , before that it was paper based and conducted single day per all candidates.
CAT was conducted every year with a 21 days testing windows which is changed to 2 days only from this year. With change of time limit and Number of question CAT 2014 is Aspirants friendly.
Time line for CAT 2014 :-
- Online Registration Date : From 06/08/2014 to 30/09/2014
- Admit Card Download : From 16/10/2014 to till exam date
- Testing date : 16/11/2014 and 22/11/2014
- Result Release Date : 3rd Week of December 2014
Also Read : CAT 2014, Changes in Exam Pattern
Eligibility of CAT 2014 :-
Candidate applying for the CAT 2014 must have Bachelor degree with minimum 50 % aggregate in any discipline from any of the recognized University. 5% Mark relaxation will be applicable for SC/SR/PWD candidate. Candidate appearing to th e final year of Examination can also apply for the Test.
Procedure to Apply for the CAT 2014 Test :-
This year CAT 2014 is fully Paper less Mode.
- CAT Aspirants must have register online on CAT website
- Registration fees must have paid on the website at the time of Registration only through online mode by Credit card/Debit Card/net banking
- Candidate can select three test center as per preference