CAT 2015 is scheduled to be conduct on 29th November 2015. Common Admission Test – CAT 2015 is organised by Indian Institute of Management for the admission to various management programmes of IIM. CAT is known as tough and best Management Entrance Examination of the Indian to enter into Management Education.
CAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria:-
- The Candidate must have a Bachelor degree with at least 50% Marks in Graduation or equivalent CGPA.
- For SC/ST/OBC Candidate, Minimum Marks 45% will be considered
- Percentage of marks will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree.
- Candidates appearing final year of Examination can apply for CAT 2015.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or B.E/B.Tech equivalent examinations recognized by MHRD/UPSC/AICTE will be considered for the eligibility
CAT 2015 Eligibility Criteria is only for the Entrance Test, not for the Admission into Mangement Education. Different IIM has the different Criteria for the intake to the course. How to Bell the CAT? An article will help you to understand the strategy to crack the CAT 2015.