Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology (CIPET) is an autonomous Institute under Govt of India, Ministry of Chemical and fertilizer established in 1968 at Chennai. The Institute provides education on design, tooling, processing, and testing of plastics in India. To meet the requirement in the plastic industry CIPET has established extension centers in all states.
Undergraduate and Post Graduate Programmes are offered at every center in affiliation with the reputed university.
- CIPET Chennai – Anna University,Chennai.
- CIPET Bhubaneshwar – Biju Patnaik University of Technology, Rourkela.
- CIPET Lucknow – Gautam Buddh Technical University, Lucknow.
- CIPET Ahmedabad – Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad.
- CBPST Kochi – Cochin University of Science and Technology.
Post Graduate Programmes available:-
- M.E. / M.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- M.Tech. in Polymer Nano-Technology
- Master of Engineering in CAD/CAM
- M.Sc. Tech. (Material Science & Engineering)
- M.Sc. (Bio-Polymer Science)*
- M.Sc. (POLYMER SCIENCE)
Undergraduate Degree Programs at:-
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Plastics Engineering / Technology
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Manufacturing Engineering /Technology
For the Post Graduate Programme, Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology accepts JEE scorecard. Selection will be based on JEE score and previous academic performance of the candidate.
For Under Graduate Programme, a candidate is being selected through admission policy of the respected university.