AICTE– All India Council for Technical Education ,the Apex body of Govt of India, enhance the global competitiveness of technical manpower and by ensuring high quality technical education .” As a regulator of technical regulation , it maintain the quality and structure of the education among the partner institute/colleges by maintain strict regulation through accreditation .
Why AICTE Exist ?
- To provide accreditation to the technical Education and Institute
- Give Emphasis on developing High quality colleges/ Institutions through academic excellence, Innovative research and development programs
- Promoting Technical education through various activities
- Encouraging Technology
- Providing Affordable education
- Focus to create quality technical Manpower
- Regulate and maintain the Norms and Standards of the Technical Education
Check AICTE Approval Before joining College :-
It’s very important to check the AICTE approval status before joining any Institute/college for the technical Education . Without AICTE approved Institute may not give you the quality education as well as certification will be put in to trouble for job market. Most of the Banks will not approve the study loan , if institute is not AICTE approved.
Problem in Joining Without AICTE approved Institute :-
- Compromised to Quality of Education
- Less Value of the Certificate
- Study Loan will be Not approved for the Course
- Will Face Ignorance In the Job Market
- Less consideration of the course as well as Institute
Before joining any Technical institute , check Institute Approval status from AICTE official website. Time to time they will inform about the accreditation in the website.
AICTE provide accreditation to the Institute , those are providing education in , Finance , Management and Technical Education.