UPSC Announced Combined Medical Service Examination for the year 2015 . The combined medical Service Examination is for recruitment to services and post of Govt of India. The Examination will be held on 28th June 2015.
Services/ Posts to which recruitment is to be made :-
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways : 600 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services : 39 Posts
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services : 391
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Muncipal Corporation, North Delhi Muncipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation : 372
Eligibility Criteria of Combined Medical Service Examination 2015 :-
- Candidate must be a Citizen of India
- Candidates should be less than 32 years of age as on 1st Jan 2015.
- For admission to the examination a candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
Fees For Combined Medical Service Examination 2015 :-
A fee of Rs 200 must be paid towards Examination fees. Female/SC/ ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to apply for Combined Medical Service Examination 2015 :-
Candidates are required to apply though online by UPSC website . Click here for apply.