The post graduate entrance test conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) will be held in February next year. The entrance examination in the name of COMEDK PGET – 2015 is conducted in Bangalore.
The test provides admission to students in post graduate courses of medical/dental in its 12 medical and 19 dental institutions.
Eligibility for COMEDK PGET – 2015 :
- Applied aspirants must have a Bachelors Degree in they want to take admissions in the Master of Dentistry/ Master of Sciences courses recognized by MCI/DCI.
- It also includes both MBBS and BDS degree from any Medical Council of India recognized College or Institute.An internship should have been completed or is due to be completed by 30th April, 2015.
- A permanent registration should have been obtained with the MCI / DCI or any of the State Medical / Dental Council.
- Aspirants must score at-least 50% marks in the qualifying degree
- The COMEDK-PGET 2015 test will have two papers for both medical and dental programmes.
- The test will be multiple-choice in nature with a total duration of 180 minutes.
- The paper does not have negative marking and each right answer is credited with one mark each.
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online on the official website by filling applications in the prescribed format along with the application fee of Rs 2250 drawn in favour of “COMEDK” from the nationalised banks.
COMEDK PGET Dates:
- Online application form will be starts from: November 22, 2014
- Closing date for application: January 3rd, 2015.
- Uploading of Online Test Admission Ticket on the official website: January 3rd week
- COMEDK PGET -2015 Test Day: February 1st week.
COMEDK PGET Application Form 2015:
- Online application form will be available on the official website.
- Aspirants those are eligible are able to fill the application fill.
- You need to pay the application fee.
- For offline application form aspirants must check the following contact details.
COMEDK No. 132,
2nd Floor, 11th Main,
17th Cross, Malleswaram,
1)Aspirants need to pay the application fees is Rs-2250 through any mode.
2)Online Mode: Internet (Debit/ Credit Card)
3)Offline mode: Payment will be made via Demand Drafts drawn in favour of the “Consortium of Medical and Dental Private Colleges Karnataka” payable at Bangalore.
Official Website: http://www.comedk.org/index.aspx