Common Entrance Examination for Design(CEEC 2015) is conducted by IIT Bombay on behalf of Ministry of Human Recourses development, Govt of India for admission to Master of Design (M.Des ) programme IISc Bangalore along with 5 IITs.
The objective of CEED-2015 is to access candidates aptitude for design involving visual perception ability , drawing skills , logical reasoning, creativity and communication skills.
Some Quick Facts about CEED 2015 :-
The Exam date will be 07/12/2014 from 10 AM to 1 PM and Language of Question paper will be English.
The examination will consists of 2 parts, Part A and B.
Part A : Multiple choice type questions, Time : From 10 AM to 11 AM
Part A will be used for Screening Test .
Part B : Design and Hand Drawing type of Questions, Time : 11 AM to 1 PM.
Part B will be evaluated , if candidate shortlisted from part A. Part B is used only for short listing the candidate.
Important Time Line for CEED 2015 :-
- Application Submission: from 04/08/2014 to 10/09/2014
- Choice of Test Centres: From 15/10/2014 to 30/10/2014
- Availability of Admit Cards : 07/11/2014 to 06/12/2014
- Date of Examination: 07/12/2014
- Announcement of Result: 15/01/2015
- Availability of Score Cards For Download: 22/01/2015
Examination cities :-
Bangalore, Bhopal, Calicut, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram.
Eligibility Of CEED 2015 :-
Candidates must either have completed any of the following by july 2015.
- Bachelor degree Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4years programme after 10+2)
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent of 4 years programme after 10+2)
- B.F.A. (4 year professional programme, after 10+2)
- G. D Art ( 5 Year Programme after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
- Master Degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications
NOTE : Candidates with 3 year Bachelor degree are not eligible for CEED 2015.
Procedure of Application for CEED 2015 :-
CEED 2015 application forms must be submitted Online only through bellow official website.
Application Fees :-
- For Male GN and OBC Candidate : Rs 2000/-
- For Male SC/ST/PWD Candidate : Rs 1000/-
- For All Female Candidates : Rs 1000/-