Credila is a non Banking Finance Company which exclusively focused on Education loan segment in India. Credila is the Subsidiary of HDFC ltd. With demanding education in India Credila helps the Parents to Pay the Fees of Education by loan.
Hassle free loan approval and easy re payment method of Credila motivate the students for higher education without worrying about Education fees. Credila offers Study loan on attractive interest rates with customization option for their respective courses.
Credila provides 100% Loan assistance to students on merit who can’t afford to pay margin fees for the loan.
Also Read : Know More about SBI Education Loan Scheme
Most of the Banks and Financial Organisation provide study loan on the basis of accreditation of the Institute either by UGC or NAAC. To match growing demand of Education and availability of Private Institute, Credila also provide Educational loan to such institute and courses.
Credila has also customized loan program and structured is based on Institute and course, student applied for. With partnership with the Institute in India as well as overseas, it offers wide range to the Institute for their Education need.
Online Application for Education loan is a better option to choose with Credila.
Benefits of Credila Education loan:-
- Online Application for loan
- Student can check Eligibility value for the Institute/ Course Online
- Partner Institute for More convenient
- Loan Up to 100% of Educational Expenses , No Margin Money required
- Flexibility on Collateral Security
- Loan Sanction before Admission
- Web enabled Billing and servicing
What Costs are covered?
- Tuition Fees Determined by the Institute
- Living and Hostel Expenses
- Examination fees
- Library Fees
- Laptop/ Computer fees
Click Here For Credila Site Link.