Dear candidate, CSIR NET Result 2018 for June exam has been announced at csirhrdg.res.in. The CSIR NET 2018 Result has declared on November 28, 2018, for the exam held on June 17, 2018. Total 7247 candidates are selected in the CSIR NET 2018 JUNE session.
The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the result through the pdf provided on this page. The pdf files contain the Rank and roll number of selected candidates. Here the Rank is specified for JRF.
On the basis of cumulative marks in Part A, B, and C selection of the candidates has been done and they will be issued NET certificates after the eligibility is assured. The fellowship of the selected candidates will be affected from January 01, 2019.
Check CSIR NET Result 2018 details, process to check it, cutoff, etc from this article.
CSIR NET Result 2018 for June Exam
Last time, total 1858 candidates qualified for JRF-NET. Out of the total, 171 qualified for JRF+Lectureship in M.Sc, 1500 for RF NET UGC + Lectureship, and 3597 for Lectureship in NET. And this time total 7306 candidates selected overall, in which 1500 candidates selected for UGC, and 3756 candidates selected for Lectureship and 1991 candidates are qualified for JRF.
CSIR NET Result 2018 for June- Click here to download
How to Check CSIR NET 2018 Result?
- The pdf file of result has been provided on the page.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your roll number.
- If your roll number is mentioned on CSIR NET Result 2018 file, then it will be highlighted there.
How to Check and Download CSIR Net Score
- In order to download the statement of marks, the candidates will have to click on the appropriate link.
- The link will lead to a new portal, which will look as shown below. (last year result)
- Here, the candidates will have to enter the Roll Number, Date of Birth, and Security Code.
- Next, the step is to hit the ‘Submit’ button and download the scorecard.
- Candidates should note that they may use the ‘Reset’ button if they have entered incorrect credentials.
Unlike the CSIR NET Result 2018, the scorecard will be released for all the candidates.
In the CSIR NET Result 2018 PDF, firstly CSIR will provide the details of JRF (NET) qualifying candidates and then of the candidates who qualified for Lectureship (NET).
On the basis of marking scheme of the examination the Council calculates the score. The score will only be revealed by the marks statement.
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research allows candidates to contact for any concern or query regarding Joint CSIR NET Result 2018. While contacting the council, the candidates must ensure that they are mentioning the following details:
- Name of the candidate (in full and in BLOCK LETTERS)
- Date of Birth
- Application Online Number
- Subject Name
- Medium of Exam
- Centre for Examination
After CSIR NET Result 2018
The candidates who appear for the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) NET exam, and qualify for the exam, they have further choices to choose their career.
- Either they can go for the Doctoral posts.
- Or they can go for the Junior Research Fellowship program.
The candidates who opt for the first choice they can go for any Research Institutions. The candidates who opt for the second choice can be recruited as the Junior Research Fellow in any CSIR Laboratories.
CSIR NET Cutoff
CSIR selects candidates on the basis of CSIR NET Cutoff. It is the minimum marks required to qualify the examination and is different for the June and December exam, and each course.
Check out Cutoff for June 2018 exam below:
Note – Candidates should note that there is no separate cutoff for part A, B, and C.
you may like
- Important Notice From CSIR Regarding Issue of Certificates
- How to prepare IAS while you are in college?
- Top 10 Coaching Institutes for IAS Preparation