M.Sc. and Ph.D. candidates having a background in Life Science/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/ Microbiology are eligible for the post of Research Associates (RA) & 05 Junior Research Fellows (JRF) Positions announced by DRDO-INMAS(Institute of Nuclear Medicine & Allied Sciences)
Below is the detailed information about the posts
- Name of the Post: DRDO Research Associates (RA)
- Number of Posts: 01
- Post Code: RA-01
- Qualification Required: Must have a Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/Cognitive Neuroscience/Neuroscience.
- Areas of Research: Combat casualty management/Visual interfaces like Virtual reality/ Augmented reality.
- Candidates having provisional degree certificate by the date of the interview will also be qualified to apply. But if chosen, original Ph.D. degree has to be submitted in the time of joining.
- Name of the Post: DRDO Junior Research Fellows (JRF)
- Number of Posts: 05
- Post Code: JRF-01
- Qualification Required: M.Sc. with first division in Life Science/Zoology/Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Biomedical Science.
- Candidates must have qualified NET
- Upper age limit of the post of RA is 35 years
- 28 years would be the upper age limit for the post of JRF according to the date of interview.
- Upper age limit relaxation will be given the SC/ST and OBC candidates
- Age relaxation SC/ST – 5years
- Age relaxation OBC– 3years
As per DRDO rules Monthly Stipend for
- DRDO Research Associate (RA): Rs.40,000/+HRA
- DRDO Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs.25,000/+HRA
Process to Apply
- Tenure of Positions
- RA- Two Years
- JRF – Two years as JRF and then will be elevated as SRF for the remaining three years, according to the satisfactory performance to be evaluated by DRDO guidelines.
- The selection would be done by the walk-in interview which is going to be held tentatively following 4 weeks from the date of this publication of the advertising in national daily newspapers. An exact date will be notified on DRDO official site drdo.gov.in
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website and need to be taken the application duly filled together with complete bio-data on the date of interview.
- As prior information candidates can send their application via email on firstname.lastname@example.org , however candidates must submit the application at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Candidates have to affix a recent passport size photo on the right top corner front page of the application.
- Candidates should mention the Position, Post Code & Subject for which they appear.
- Original certificates/ Testimonials w.r.t. qualifications & experience need to produce for confirmation in the time of interview.
- Candidates currently placed in Government Departments/PSU’s/Autonomous Bodies will be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- During the screening for eligibility, incomplete applications will be rejected.
- If a candidate is chosen for the post then his/her antecedent will be confirmed again.
- An offer of the award of Fellowship/Associateship doesn’t confer on the candidates, any proper for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA/DA is going to be reimbursed for attending the interview or for joining if chosen.
For more details see the official advertisement.[googlepdf url=”http://www.campustwist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Final_Advt_DRDO_JRF_INMAS_26Sep2018_DESIDOC.pdf” download=”Download” ]