Those are interested to join MBA at Christ University, must have idea about eligibility requirement to apply for that. Knowing the Eligibility Requirement to join MBA at Christ University will help you prepare yourself before admission process.
For MBA , various options are available at Christ University. Overall Eligibility Requirements are same for all courses, but you have to check each course for their unique eligibility Requirement.
Let’s understand What are the MBA Courses are available at Christ University?
These are the programs in MBA available at Christ University for 2017.
- MBA ( Christ University ) – Main Campus & Kengeri Campus
- PGDM Christ University and MBA ( Wurzburg – Schweinfurt University , Germany)
- MBA ( Christ University ) With MS in Business ( Virginia Commonwealth University (USA)
- PGDM ( Christ University ) and MBA ( Western Michigan University, USA)
- MBA ( Financial Management) main Campus
- MBA ( Tourism and Travel management)
- MBA ( Leadership and Management)
- PGDM at Lavasa Campus, pune
- PGDM at Ghaziabad Campus, Delhi
What are the Eligibility Requirement to join MBA at Christ University?
Educational Requirement :-
To apply for MBA program at Christ University, you must have 50% aggregate marks in your Undergraduate Examination in any discipline from a recognized University.
Final year students are also apply for the MBA program if they posses 50% marks in all Semesters.
Score Card Requirement :-
Any one of the below Score card is required for the admission process.
- A composite Score of 600 or above in MAT
- a composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2016.
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT December 2016 / January 2017).
- 70 percentile or above in the Common Admission Test 2016 (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs).
- 70 percentage or above in the AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2017.
- 70 percentile or above in the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2017).
- one year work experience (full time / part time / family business also considered) for Candidates applying for the Dual Degree PGDM (CU)+MBA, (FHWS, Germany) Programme (MANDATORY).
Hope , this will help you on your preparation to join MBA program at Christ University.