Union Public Service Commission announced the date for Engineering service Examination 2015. This is a combined competitive examination for recruitment to the services of various posts in engineering division of Govt of India. Four category of Engineering services are included to the Examination.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic and telecommunication Engineering
Total number Of Vacancies : 475 Posts
Eligibility for Engineering service Examination 2015 :-
- Candidate Must be Citizen of India ( For other Refer Advertisements)
- Age limit should be in between 21 and 30 as on 1st January 2015 5 i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1985 and not later than 1st January, 1994.
- Candidate must have a Engineering degree form any of the recognized university
How to apply for Engineering service Examination 2015 :-
Candidates are requested to apply only online through official website of UPSC. Apply Here .
Important Dates for Engineering service Examination 2015 :-
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10th April 2015
- Date of Engineering service Examination 2015 : 12th June 2015