In the present era, speaking fluent English is a mandatory skill which everybody requires. Good communication plays a vital role to excel in any field. Not only students or professionals, even a housewife also needs to know English, so that she can understand her children and their generation well. In due course of our research, we came to know about the institute English Mania in Bhubaneshwar, which offers Communication Skill and Personality Development training to students, professionals and housewives. It gives proper training to all category of students through different courses. Let’s read through what they have in store for us:
English Mania, a premier institute in Bhubaneswar impacting Communication Skill and Personality Development training to students, professionals and housewives started by Mr Tushar Dash. By Education he is Post- graduate in Finance and keep interest on training to other by different style of teaching. After finishing Degree in Mumbai he was work with Reliance Life for some time. His passion drag him to his native Orissa to build a training Institute to develop the English communication as well as nourish soft skill among the students.
Now along with English Mania , he is associated with number of B Schools to train the Graduate with soft skill and pre-interview procedures.
For technical and professional students to be industry-worthy, their skill for communication and language has assumed paramount importance. Increasingly, there is a trend of students from vernacular medium to have depleted language skills in English and hence they are increasingly lagging behind in communication. On the other hand, employers all across the country are stressing hard on the skills of communication and language. Therefore, English Mania committed to impart value based quality training transforming raw talents to adroit performers who can prove their knowledge and in turn are highly acknowledge by the industry.
The main goals of the institute are as follows:
- To enable students and making them ready to face the present world professionally
- Develop analytical skill set through case study course objectives
- Involve students in practical activity oriented class rather than traditional study method
- Understand what are the core competencies to succeed in your professional and personal life
- Reduce English phobia by “learning by doing” technique course objectives
- Understanding inter-personal skills & the steps required to be taken to improve these
- Understanding the importance of a positive mindset & the steps to be taken to develop this.
- How to build a proactive winning attitude.
- Prepare for personal interviews and group discussions
- Present themselves with “corporate readiness” and with “business presence”
- Spoken English
- Kids Spoken English
- Adult Spoken English
- Elementary English
- Intermediate English
- Advance English
- Group Discussion
- Corporate Training
- Personality Development
Click here for English Mania Website.