ESIC Admit Card for SSO Mains 2018 is out. ESIC is hiring Social Security Officers for 539 vacancies. The Selection Process comprises of 3 stages namely, Prelims, Mains & Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test.
The Prelims for ESIC SSO was conducted on 3rd November 2018. In the recent development, ESIC has released the Call Letters for SSO Mains which is scheduled for 15th December 2018.
You can download your Admit Cards from 23rd November 2018. In this article, you will find the direct link to download the ESIC Admit Card 2018 along with the step by step process for the same.
ESIC 2018 Overview
|Overview for ESIC|
|ESIC Full form||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|Vacancies||Social Security officer/ Manager Gr – II/ Superintendent|
|Number of Vacancies||539|
|Mains Exam Date||15th December 2018|
|Selection Procedure||Preliminary exam, Main exam & Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test|
How to Download ESIC Admit Card for SSO 2018?
- Click on the Direct Link given above.
- Enter your Application number and enter your Password/ Date of Birth (DOB).
- Click the ‘Login’ button and download your ESIC Admit Card 2018.
- Otherwise, you can go to the ESIC Official Website.
- Follow the above instructions & download your ESIC for SSO Mains Admit Card.
Important Dates to Download ESIC Admit Card 2018: –
|Start Date to Download Admit Card||23rd November 2018|
|Last Date to Download Admit Card||15th December 2018|
ESIC Mains Exam Pattern 2018
Phase II – Main Exam
|S.No||Name of Test (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max.Marks||Duration||Version|
|1||Reasoning/ Intelligence||40||60||35 mins||Bilingual|
|2||General/ Economy/ Financial/ Insurance Awareness||40||40||20 mins||Bilingual|
|3||English Language||30||40||30 mins||English|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||40||60||35 mins||Bilingual|
- Remember that Phase I exam is qualifying in nature which means that the marks obtained in Prelims exam will not be considered for final merit.
- For each wrong answer, there will be a deduction of 0.25 marks in both Prelims and Mains.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Phase II in the ratio 1:10 and for Phase III the ratio will be 1:05.
- The examination will be conducted in various regions.
- Examination Center cannot be changed, once it is allotted to you by the ESIC.
Phase III – Computer Skill Test & Descriptive Test
Computer Skill Test (CST)
- Duration – 30 Minutes
- Preparation of 02 Power Points Slides – 10 Marks
- Typing matter on MS Word with formatting – 20 Marks
- Preparation of Table on MS Excel with use of formulae – 20 Marks
Total – 50 Marks
Descriptive Paper (English Language)
- Duration – 30 Minutes
- Task: 2 Questions based on Letter writing & Essay
- Total – 50 Marks
ESIC SSO Salary
Social Security Officer/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent – Entry pay 44,900/- as per 7th CPC.
Hope you enjoyed reading this article! For more information about education-related news like and subscribe campustwist.com and keep visiting our site. All the best.
You may also like
- CTET 2018 Admit Card to be released: Click here to check
- How to Download UGC NET Admit Card 2018?
- How to prepare IAS while you are in college?
- Top 10 Coaching Institutes for IAS Preparation