To engage the Youth in policy making the Ministry of Human Resource Development has recently lunched a Internship Scheme called “MHRD Internship Scheme ” which will give the benefit to the Graduates to work on Govt Organisation as a Intern. The College students will be able to join a Intern in various Govt Departments in the Education Domain.
Under the MHRD Internship Scheme , Students will work together with Govt Officials of the department for some time to understand the work structure of the Govt organisation.
The MHRD Internship Scheme is avail for Indian Students pursuing Degree, Post Graduate or Research programmes in any of the recognized university in India.
The Internship Scheme will provide the opportunity to the students to to be participate in various policies and implementing Govt Projects. The opportunity is for active engagement with policy making in the field of Education.
In the Same time the Ministry will get the young talents with new ideas to implement the policy and projects for development of India.
Maximum 6 Slots are available for Internships.
Eligibility of MHRD Internship Scheme :-
- The Candidate must be Indian Citizen
- Candidate should be pursuing Graduation/PG/Research works in any of the recognized University in India
Features of MHRD Internship Scheme:-
- Internship Duration will be initially for two months and can e extended up to 6 month
- Rs 10000 will be paid as Stipend to the Interns
- Stipend will not be paid for the Extended period
- After Successful completion of the Internship , Candidate will get Certificate with the recommendation from the Concern department Head
Procedure to Apply for Internship :-
Interested Candidate can apply for the Internship with the specified application, mentioning the slot number. An updated CV must be attach with the Application.
All application Will be sent to Bellow Address :-Section officer( Establishment -IV), Room No 235,C-Wing, Shastri Bhavan, New delhi-110115
Also candidate can mail the CV and Form to email@example.com .
Last Date Of the Application For Batches IV to VI : 28/02/2015.