Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2014 , schedule to be held on October 19, for 20 subject.
Gujarat State Eligibility Test is an initiation of the Department of Education of Gujarat state Govt. The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda has been authorize to conduct State Eligibility test for the university and college teachers of Gujarat. It is Appointed as agency of Govt of Gujarat State.
It is compulsory to register online for participating in the test.
Eligibility of the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2014
- The Candidate who are completed the UGC Master Degree are eligible for the test. Final year students also apply for the test.
- Candidate must have secured 55% of the mark in the Examination.
- There is no upper age limit for the test
Examination Structure of the Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2014
The test Consists of three papers with all objective type questions. Each question carry 2 marks each. No Negative Marking for the Test.
Examination Fees For the Test :-
- For General and OBC : Rs 800 +25( Bank Charges ) = Rs 825/-
- For SC/ST/PH/VH candidates : Rs 700 + 25 ( BAnk Charges) = Rs 725/-
Procedure of Payment for the Test
Test fees are expected to deposit through bank Challan in any branch of the Corporation Bank within the Gujarat State and Selected other cities outside of Gujarat.
Candidate can deposit the fees in Corporation Bank only after 24 hours of downloading the challan from GSET Website and register online Immediately after payment of fees.
Hall Ticket For the test will be available online to all the candidates 10 days prior to the Test.
Apply Here for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2014.