Hindustan Copper Limited has released the notification for recruitment for the post of Executive (Assistant Manager & Management Trainee) in various disciplines.
As per the Notification, the Board is going to recruit 64 eligible Candidates to fill up Executive Posts. Interested Central Government Job Seekers can apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2018 from 15th September 2018. The Last date to apply for Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy is 6th October 2018.
Also, Applicants can get Eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age limit and others in the below sections of this page.
Important Dates for Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2018
The registration for the Exam will be opened from 15th September and will continue till 6th October 2018.
- Start Date for HCL Registration for 2018 exam –15th Sept 2018
- Closing Date for the Application- 6th Oct 2018
HCL Recruitment 2018- Essential Qualification
- A Bachelor’s degree in Arts /Science / Commerce/ Engineering/ Professional studies (BBA/BCA etc) with a Bachelors degree in Law including five years integrated BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA LLB from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from a recognized University/institution in relevant disciplines.
- Passed Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/UK or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/UK or MBA Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering /Technology with Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management /MBA with specialization in Personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts / Science / Commerce/ Engineering with Postgraduate Degree/Diploma in Marketing Management /MBA with specialization in Marketing.
- Aggregate must be 60% in case of Unreserved category while 55% aggregate is needed for the persons belonging to reserved categories
Note 1-year experience for Assistant Manager in E-1 grade & For Freshers applying for the post of Management Trainee in E-1 grade.
- Candidates should be below 35 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018 for the post of Assistant Manager
- For Management Trainee – Below 30 years
- The persons belonging to reserved categories i.e.SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen and Government Servants have some upper age limit relaxation.
HCL – Discipline wise vacancies: 64 Posts
- Mining – 7 Posts
- Survey – 5 Posts
- Concentrator – 3 Posts
- Metallurgy – 3 Posts
- Chemical – 1 Post
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Mechanical – 10 Posts
- Civil – 4 Posts
- Systems – 5 Posts
- Environment Management – 1 Post
- HR – 6 Posts
- Law – 3 Posts
- Finance – 4 Posts
- Marketing- 2 Posts
The eligible candidates can apply online application through www.hindustancopper.com on or before 06 October 2018.
The information about documents, syllabus and exam pattern will be uploaded soon.