Young students in India have enthusiasm, high ambition, but at times lack right direction and guidance. Founders Shobhit Bhatnagar, Vibhu Bhushan, and Sanjeev Kumar identified this gap and decided to overcome it by leveraging the combined power of Internet, and rapidly increasing usage of mobile phones. After months of tireless brainstorming, and hard work, they came up with Gradeup Mobile Apps and Web Blog, and it was incredibly well received by the students.
How Gradeup Mobile Apps helping students for Competitive preparation?
- All important exam notifications are sent to users
- Crisp study notes on all exam topics are shared to simplify learning experience
- New short tests every day to encourage students to practice regularly
- The SMEs actively interact with students to help resolve their queries
- Mock tests are conducted on large scale, and performance summary is shared amongst users to help them review & prepare accordingly
Which Competitive Exams are covered by Gradeup Mobile Apps?
- Banking – All PO & Clerk recruitment, RBI Grade B, etc
- Jobs – SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO SI, etc
- Teaching – CTET, State TET, TGT, PGT, etc
- Engineering – GATE, ESE, BSNL JE/TA, ISRO, PSU jobs, JEE, BITSAT, etc
- MBA – CAT, IIFT, XAT, etc
Along with strong content, the developers at Gradeup are also focusing towards delivering a bright and enjoyable learning experience. The latest version of the app offers an improved UI powered by faster search & some new features, which were requested by the users.