HITSEE 2017 is the online Engineering Entrance Examination for the admission to Engineering programs – B.tech and B.Arch programs of Hindustan University.
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the best Engineering Institute situated in Chennai. Started on 1985 and was conferred the university status by UGC from the academic year 2008-09 under the UGC act 1956.
Important Dates for HITSEEE 2017:-
- Application Started: 18th Jan 2017
- Last Date os Submission of Filled Application: 22nd April 2017
- HITSEEE 2017 Online Test (For Chennai center): 30th April to 5th May 2017
- HITSEEE 2017 Online Test (Other Centers): 30th April to 1st May 2017
- Publication of Rank List: 9th May 2017
- Counseling Dates: 12th May to 25th may 2017
Eligibility for HITSEEE 2017 Test:-
HITSEEE is online Entrance for Both B.Tech and B.Arch Programs at Hindustan University.
Candidates seeking admission to B.Tech programs must be passed 10+2 having a minimum 50% average with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry will be considered.
For B.Tech – Biology programs a minimum average of 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics or Biology put together will be considered.
For B.Arch Programme(5 Year) Candidates must be passed 10+2 with an aggregate of 50% or any equivalent Examination with mathematics as one of the subjects.
Age Limit: Upper Age limit will be capped at 19 years as on date 30th April 2017.
Scholarships available at Hindustan University:-
- Toppers of Each State Board and Central Board: 100% Tuition fee Waiver
- HITSEEE Rank Holders of 1- 25: 100% Tuition fee Waiver
- HITSEEE Rank Holders of 26 – 50: 75% Tuition Fees Waiver
- HITSEEE Rank holders of 51- 100: 50% Tuition Fee Waiver
How to Apply for HITSEEE 2017?
You can apply for HITSEEE 2017 by online by doing one-time registration on the Official website of Hindustan University. [Click here for Online Registration]
- You Need a Valid E-Mail Id to Register for HITSEEE 2017.
- You must Upload your Photograph and Signature ( In JPG Format and less than 50 Kb in Size)
- Application charges of Rs 925+ Bank Charges must be paid online at the time of Online Application
- Print and retain Provisional registration Slips for future reference
- No Need to send the Form to Hindustan university for consideration. only online registration is sufficient for Application process