JAM 2018 Exam is conducted by IIT Bombay for the admission into M.Sc, Join M.Sc-Ph.D , M.Sc – Ph.D., Dual Degree and other Post Bachelor’s Degree programs of IITs and IISc. In this Article will clearly give the information for How to apply for JAM 2018.
JAM 2018 is a Computer Based Online Test Scheduled to be held on 11th February 2018.
Important Dates for JAM 2018
- Commencement of JAM 2018 Registration: 5th Sept 2017
- Last date of Online Registration: 10th Oct 2017
- Date of JAM 2018 Exam: 11th Feb 2018
- Announcement of Result: 20th March 2018
Test Pattern and Schedule for JAM 2018
JAM 2018 is a computer based online Examination. The exam will be held in two sessions. First Session will be from 9 Am to 12 Noon followed by the 2nd session from 2 PM to 5 PM.
Test Cities for JAM 2018
No need to worry about Test Centers for JAM 2018. 65 Centers are assigned for conducting JAM 2018 Test across India.
Test Centers are assigned to particular Institute you are applying for. So, check the Test Center Before applying for it.
|IISc Bangalore||Bengaluru, Hubli, Hyderabad, Kannur, Kozhikode, Mangalore, Palakkad, Trissur|
|IIT Bombay||Ahmedabad, Goa, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Vadodara|
|IIT Delhi||Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurugram, Hisar, Indore, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, New Delhi|
|IIT Guwahati||Asansol-Durgapur, Dhanbad, Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kalyani, Patna, Siliguri|
|IIT Kanpur||Agra, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bhopal, Kanpur, Lucknow, Varanasi|
|IIT Kharagpur||Bhubaneswar, Kharagpur, Kolkata, Raipur, Ranchi, Vijaywada, Visakhapatnam|
|IIT Madras||Chennai, Coimbatore, Ernakulam, Kollam, Kottayam, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli, Warangal|
|IIT Roorkee||Dehradun, Jalandhar, Kurukshetra, NOIDA, Mohali, Moradabad, Roorkee|
How to get the Admit Card for JAM 2018?
Admit Card for JAM 2018 will be available for download from JAM 2018 Official Website from 9th Jan 2018.
Admit Card will contain the candidate’s information like Name of the Candidates, Registration Number, Photograph, Signature, and codes of the Test papers applied for.
Admit Card will not be sent through Post or E Mail.
How to Apply for JAM 2018?
Registration for JAM 2018 is completely online, there is no offline application available at any cost for the Examination.
The online Registration link will be live from 5th September 2017 through the official website of JAM 2018.
- A Valid E Mail id and Mobile Number is required at the Time of Registration Process
- Candidates are requested to register first with Name, E Mail Id, Contact Number and a Password as per your choice.
- After the registration, candidates will receive Enrolment ID on registered E Mail ID
- Enrolment ID also sent to the Registered Mobile Number
- You have to Upload your Recent Photograph, Signature and other Document like PwD/Category Certificate
- Application Fees can be paid through Online by Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking
Application Fees for JAM 2018
Application fees can be paid online only along with transaction processing Fees.
One Test Paper
Two Test Papers
Female (All Categories)/ SC/ST/PwD
Below are the charges you have to add along with Application Fees. Also, Don’t forget to add 18% GST to the processing Fees.
- Cedit Cards: 1% of the Fees Amount
- Net banking: Rs 15/-
- Debit Cards: 0.75% of the Fees Amount
- Wallet: 1% of Fee Amount
For Minimum Qualification and Eligibility Requirement, you can follow Official Website of JAM 2018.
Apply for JAM 2018, If you are getting any difficulty, comment us to help you in Application Process.