KIITEE 2018 is Scheduled to be held from 15th April to 24th April 2018. The Examination is conducted by Kalinga University situated in Bhubaneswar, Orissa for the admission into various programs offered by the University.
Application for KIITEE 2018 is already started from 20th November 2017 and will be opened up to 31st March 2018.
Important Dates for KIITEE 2018 Exam
- Application procedure Starts: 20th November 2017
- Application End Date: 31st March 2018
- Date of KIITEE 2018 Entrance Exam: 15th April 2018 to 24th April 2018
- Result Announcement: 5th May 2018
- Counseling Starts: 20th may 2018
How to Apply for KIITEE 2018?
Application for KIITEE 2018 is complete Online through official website of KIIT. After filling the Application you have to upload the necessary documents.
Admit card for the Exam can be download from 1st April to 5th April 2018. If the admit card is not hosted for download, you can coordinate with KIIT along with your application number.
Physical copy of Admit card is a must requirement to enter into the test Center for the Exam. Hold the admit till the Admission process complete.
There are no Application Fees for KIITEE 2018 Exam.
List of the Programme Covered by KIITEE 2018
All the Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses offered by Kalinga University is covered by KIITEE 2018 Exam except MBBS, BDS, PG Medical and PG Dental.
Under Graduate Courses
- Bachelor of Architecture
- B.Sc Nursing
- BA LLB
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Film and Television Production
- Master of Mass Communication ( Integrated)
Post Graduate Courses
- MCA (Lateral Entry)
- M Tech
- M.Sc Nursing
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Hospital Administration
- MA ( Yoga Therapy)
- Integrated Dual Degree MSc – Ph.D. programme
- Ph.D. programme
Syllabus for KIITEE 2018 Exam
You can refer information Brochure of KIIT 2018 Exam for complete information related to Syllabus.
Reservation of Seats at KIIT
There is a provision of reservation of seats at KIIT for SC, ST, and physical challenged Students.
- For Scheduled Caste: 15%
- For Scheduled Tribe: 7.5%
- For Physical Challenged Students: 3%
Separate Merit list will be announced for each category for the admission process.