Do you want to Apply for LSAT 2018? Here is the complete information about LSAT 2018 Examination.
LSAT 2018 Exam is scheduled to be held on 20th May 2018.
Registration process for LSAT 2018 is started from 4th October 2017 and will be closed on 4th May 2018.
If you are looking for a bright Career in Legal Studies, LSAT (Law School Admission Test) is the best exam for you after CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test).
LSAT is conducted by Pearson VUE India for the admission into various Law programs across India. 83 Law Schools accepts LSAT Score for their Admission process of legal studies.
Important Dates for LSAT 2018
You must remember and follow important dates if you are preparing for the exam.
- Registration Starts: 4th October 2017
- Last Date of Registration:4th May 2018
- Admit Card Release:Available for download from 5th may to 19th May 2018
- LSAT 2018 Exam Date: 20th may 2018
- LSAT 2018 Result Announcement Date: Within 4 Week after Test Date
LSAT 2018 Test Pattern
LSAT India is a paper and pencil based Test. Test is complete Offline mode, no online test is available for this.
The test contains 4 Sections and may appear in any order.
- 2 Sections of Logical reasoning
- 1 Section of Analytical Reasoning
- 1 Section of reading Comprehensions
Time allotted to each section will be 35 Minutes with no schedule break built into the exam.
|Section||Number Of Questions||Allotted Timings|
|Analytical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|1st Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|2nd Logical Reasoning||24||35 Minutes|
|Reading Comprehension||24||35 Minutes|
Each Correct question carries 1 Mark.
The best part is, there is no negative marks for incorrect answer. So, you have the chance to guess nearest answer.
How to Register for LSAT 2018?
Online registration for LSAT 2018 is already started from 4th October 2017. There is no other way of registration rather than online mode.
At the time of registration, double check your E mail id that you are providing at the time of registration. All the communication related to LSAT will be sent through only E Mail.
You will receive communication regarding registration completion and Payment confirmation through E Mail Only.
- Registration fees for LAT 2018: Rs 3800/-.
List of Law Schools Accepting LSAT Score for Admission
Below are the Law Schools accepting LSAT Score for their Law Admission process.
- OP Jindal Global University
- N A Global Law School
- Indore Institute of Law
- GD Goenka University of Law
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- NMIMS School of Law
- Parul Institute of Law
- Auro University School of Law
- Azim Premji University
- Central India College Of Law
- College of Legal Studies
- ICFAI University
- G.H Raisoni Law School
- NCU Law School
- JSS Law College
- K.R Mangalam university
- KLE Society Law College
- MATS Law School
- Rajiv Gandhi School of Intelectual property Law
- Gitam University
- School of Law, Noida International School
- School of Law, Ansal University
- School of Law, Sharda University
- VIT law School
- School of Law Galgotias University
- Chotanagpur Law College
- SGT University
- SRM University
- Raffles School of Law, Raffles University
- IFIM law School
- Lovely Professional University
- Saveetha College of Law
- Amity University
- Aurora’s Legal Science Institute
- IIMT- Greater Noida
- Altius Institute of Universal Studies
- Asian Law College
- BMS law College
- B.N Law College
- B.S Anangpuria Institute of law
- Chanakya Law College
- Dr. Anushka Vidhi Mahavidyalaya
- Durgapur Institute of legal Studies
- Geeta Institute of Law
- Haldia Law College
- IMS Unison University
- Institute of law Research
- IMS – Noida
- Jagan North University
- jai Hind Defence College of law
- Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University
- KLE B V Bellad law College
- Royal College of Law
- Sardar Patel Subharti Institute of Law
- Shri Swami Dayal Bhatnagar Law College
- Siddhartha Law College
- CMR Law School
- Disha law College
- Reva University
- Jagan Nath University
These are the Law Schools of India accepting LSAT Score for Admission into Law Programs.