The space of Travel and Tourism is wide. To explore the history, culture, heritage and traditions of the world need the expertise to serve it a better way. MBA in Tourism and Travel management train you with the knowledge and skills to explore the sector in a right manner.
Yes, It is a service Industry and you have to acquire more skill set to serve the client better.
Christ University, One of the premier University located in Bangalore offers MBA In Tourism and Travel Management programs for the academic year 2017-19.
The course will develop Conceptual Skills, Problem Solving Skills, Public Speaking and Skill for Teamwork.
What are the Eligibility For MBA in Tourism and Travel Mangement?
For the Admission to this course, you must have 50% or above marks in aggregate in Graduation from any of the disciplines.
Also, you required producing one of the below Scorecard. The Minimum score criteria are only for eligibility. It will not for the consideration of selection.
- A composite Score of 500 or above In MAT September or December
- A composite score of 450 or above in GMAT 2016
- 60 Percentile or above in CAT 2017
- 60 Percentage or above in ATMA 2017
- 60 Percentile or above in XAT 2017
Important Dates of the Admission Process :-
- Application Availability online : 1st October 2016
- Last Date of Online Application : 22 January 2017
- Last date of Receiving Supporting Document : 24th January 2017
- Release of Admit card : 25th January 2017
- Group Discussion and Micro presentation : 29th January 2017
- Written Assessment, verbal Assessment and personal Interview : 29th Jan to 1st Feb 2017
- Final Selection List : 2nd February 2017
Fees Structure of the Course :-
Below is the fees structure of the Course MBA in Tourism and Travel Management for 2 years.
|Year||Karnataka||Other State||NRI||SAARC / AFRICA / OCI /PIO / ASEAN||Other Foreign Nationals|
|1||150000 INR||160000 INR||285000 INR||5000 USD||5500 USD|
|2||150000 INR||150000 INR||285000 INR||5000 USD||5500 USD|
How To apply for MBA in Tourism and Travel management course ?
Applications are available online on official website of Christ University.
Below is the process to follow for the application.
- Log on to http://app.christuniversity.in/
- Create 16 digit unique login ID by providing E-Mail Id, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Fill the application by clicking the ” Apply Course” Button.
- Pay the Fees of Rs 1200 through Credit/Debit or Net Banking
- After Submission print the Application
Document Required to Submit Application:-
- Copy of online Application duly signed
- Statement of marks of Class 10th, 12th and undergraduate programs
- 2 Recent passport size and stamp size photograph with white background
- Copy of Scorecard
You must have to submit the document by registered post within 5 working days of submitting the application online.
Local candidates can also visit the University Admission office to submit in person.
Address to send the application :-
The Office of Admissions,
Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029
For more Information Vist official Website of Christ University .