National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – NEET 2017 is scheduled to be held on 7th May 2017 for the admission to MBBS/BDS courses in the Medical council of India/ Dental Council of India approved colleges across 80 cities. Medical and BDS aspirants can apply for NEET 2017 on or before 1st March 2017.
New Changes for NEET 2017
- This year Aadhaar Card is Mandatory to apply for the Exam
- Maximum 3 attempts are allowed for every candidate
- Age limit capped up to 25 years, 5 Years relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates
- NEET 2017 can be written in 10 regional languages
Document Required to Apply for NEET 2017
Below is the list of documents you required at the time of filling Online application.
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned Copy of Color Passport size Photo
- Scanned Copy of your Signature
- Scan copy of right-hand index finger
- Credi card/ Debit card/ Bank Details for Online Payment of Application fees
- Academic Details
Important Dates for NEET 2017:-
- Application Starts: 31st Jan 2017
- Last date of application: 1st March 2017
- Release of Admit Card: 15th April 2017
- Date of NEET 2017 Exam: 7th may 2017
- Announcement of Result: 8th June 2017
Eligibility For NEET 2017:-
- For Unreserved Category: born on or between 08.05.1992 and 01.01.2001
- For SC/ST/OBC Category: born on or between 08.05.1987 and 01.01.2001
Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent Examination from any of the recognized board with physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-0Technology.
Applicants must have secured minimum 50% Marks in PCB for General candidates and 45% for SC/ST/OBC.
Application Fees for NEET 2017
- For UR/OBC: Rs. 1400/-
- For SC/ST/OBC: Rs. 750/-
How to Apply for NEET 2017?
- Application for NEET 2017 is Online only.
- Online Application can be Accessed from www.cbseneet.nic.in
- Filled the correct details of Name, Father Name, DOB, Aadhaar number, Address as per the Aadhaar card.
- Upload your signature and Photo in JPEG format
- Mode of Application fees payment is Online through Netbanking/Debit Card/ Credit card/ E-Wallet
Retain the below document for future Reference:-
- 3 Printouts of the confirmation page of online Application
- Proof of Fee Paid
- 5 Copies of identical passport size photographs that was given at the time of Online application
- 2 similar postcard size photo similar to scanned image
- Copy of the system generated Self Declaration in respect of candidates from Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and J&K who have opted for seats under 15% All India Quota
You can follow download the NEET 2017 prospectus from CBSE website for more information.
- A Quick Guide to NEET Exam, You must know this before applying for NEET
- Number of Attempt for NEET Exam Capped at 3 times