PESSAT 2017 is conducted by PES University for the admission to Engineering programs of the university. PESSAT Test is conducted by throughout India in different cities on different dates of May 2017.
For the admission to non-engineering programs, PESSAT will be conducted only at Bangalore campus of PES University starting from January 2017 to July 2017 on every Wednesday and SSaturday.
Important date for PESSAT 2017:-
Dates for B.Tech Programs
- Last Date to register for Students in Bengaluru: 17th April 2017
- Last date to register for students from outside Bengaluru: 10th April 2017
- Slot Booking Starts: 21st April 2017
- PESSAT 2017 Examination: 2nd May to 20th may 2017
- Announcement of Result: last Week of May 2017
Dates for All other Courses
- PESSAT Online Registration Starts: 21st September 2016
- Last Date of Online Registration: July 2017
- Slot Booking Starts: 5th January 2017
- PESSAT 2017 Examination: 7th January to July 2017
- PESSAT Result Announcement: 1 week after the Test
How to pay the Application Fees for PESSAT Exam?
PESSAT Registration Fees: Rs 1050/-
Application Fees can be Paid Online, Challan and by Demand Draft.
- Payment can be paid online through Credit card/ Debit Card/net banking.
- To pay through Challan, Candidate has to print both application form and Challan and submit to the bank with Fees. Send Hard copy of application along with Bank stamped Challan
- DD should be paid in Favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore and to be sent along with hard copy of the Application form to PES University Bangalore Campus.
How to apply for PESSAT 2017?
To apply for PESSAT exam, the candidate must register first. Then have to fill required details like NameCourse to apply, GenderDOB and E-Mail Id.
Candidate must have uploaded his/her passport size photo at the time of application process.
This is the first registration form of PESSAT test.
Apply for the test, Best of luck!