If you are thinking about admission into management program in Xavier Institute of Management, XAT 2017 is in cart to apply for. Along with Xavier Institute of Management, other reputed B-Schools are also accepting XAT Score for their admission process. Let’s discuss, how to apply for XAT 2017 and Registration procedure for the Examination.
Xavier Aptitude Test – XAT is one of the Top Entrance Test for Admission into Management Programs in India. XAT conducted by Xavier Institute of Management and widely accepted by most of the prestigious Management Schools for the Admission process in Management Programs. Treated as the Second Best Management Entrance test after by the MBA aspirants. This year XAT 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on 8th January 2017. Apply for XAT 2017 on or before 30th November 2016 without late payment fees.
This year XAT 2017 is organized by XLRI Jamshedpur. More than 90,000 MBA aspirants participate in the XAT Examination every year.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for XAT 2017 ?
To Apply for XAT 2017, Candidate must have bachelors degree from a recognized institute in any discipline. Final year students of Bachelor degree can also apply for the Test.
Important Dates for XAT 2017:-
Dates are more important in any of the Examination, You must follow the Important dates of XAT 2017.
- Registration Process start : 17th August 2016
- Last ate of Registration : 30th November 2016
- Last Date of Registration with Late Fee : 11th December 2016
- Admit card Download : 30th December 2016
- Date of Examination XAT 2017 : 8th January 2017
- XAT 2017 Official Answer Key : Second week of January 2017
- XAT 2017 Result Announcement : Last Week of January 2017
Application Fees Structure for XAT 2017:-
Application fees for XAT 2017 is Rs 1600/-. Along with Application Fees you have to pay Rs.300/ for Applying to Xavier Institute.
Why Rs.300 Extra? : If you are applying only XAT 2017 and using the score card for admission in to MBA program rather than Xavier Institute, No need have to pay the Extra Rs.300, But if you are applying one Xavier Institute, You have to Add Rs.300 to the application fees.
Step by Step Registration Procedure for XAT 2017:-
- Visit website www.xatonline.net.in to register First for the Examination
- Create your profile and activate by clicking the activation link sent to your Email Id
- After Activation of Account, Access the Application form and fill the required details
- Make Payment of Application fees through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- After Successful payment you will get the confirmation of your Application
Exam Structure of XAT 2017 :-
XAT is the completely Pen and paper based test having the duration of 3.30 hours. As per the Exam pattern there are five sections in XAT 2017, the marks obtained from General Knowledge will be not considered for the determining the percentile and cut off at first stage of selection.
Sections Included in XAT 2017 Exam : –
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language and logical Reasoning
- Decision making
You can also download last 4 year Exam paper from the XAT website. For more information visit www.xatonline.net.in .