This year XAT 2019 is scheduled to be held on 6th January 2019. As registration is already opened, here will discuss How to Apply for XAT 2019.
Registration for XAT 2019 is started from 20th August and will continue till 30th November 2018.
Important Dates for XAT 2019
There is a 40 Days window open to register for XAT 2019.
- Registration Process Starts: 20th August 2018
- Last Date of Registration: 30th November 2018
- XAT 2019 Test Date: 6th January 2019
Application Fees For XAT 2019
- Application Fees without Late Fees: Rs1700 and Rs 300 Each for Every Additional Programme
- Application Fees with Late Fees: Rs 2000 and Rs 500 Each for Every Additional Programme
Full-Time Programme you can apply with XAT 2019 Score
- PGDM-HRM: 2 Year Full-time program in Human Resource Management
- PGDM-BM: 2 Year Full-time program in Business Management
- PGDM-GMP: 15 Month General Management Program for the Executives with 5 or more year of Experience
- FPM: 4 Year Fellow Program in Management
Eligibility for XAT 2019
You must be a Graduate to apply any of the Post Graduate program offered by Xavier Institute.
For PDM-HRM and BM, Graduation in any Discipline from any of the Recognised University is the acceptable eligibility whereas you must have 3 Year full-time Job Experience to apply for GMP programme.
Foe Fellowship program, there is a consideration of minimum marks of Graduation. You must have 55% Marks in Graduation for General Candidates and 50% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Exam pattern for XAT 2019
Note that, the question for the XAT 2019 will be from below 4 subjects.
- Verbal and Logical Ability (VA & LR)
- Decision Making (DM)
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (QA & DI)
- General Knowledge (GK)
How to Apply for XAT 2019?
The registration process for XAT 2019 is completely online. There is no other way of the Application Procedure.
You need to register first before applying for the test.
Registration can be done through a valid E-Mail ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and your Name. You will get your XAT registration ID along with a password to use it to proceed for the application process.