The first thing to think about is what to start with? Always good startup starts with great ideas put in practice
Below is the important checklist to be marked to turn ideas into a startup.
- Understand trends and market
- Understand Intellectual property related info and secure it
- Choose a name for the company
- Incorporate the company to turn make it a legal entity
- Find the right Co-founders and advisors
- Define your mission
- Find the right location for the workplace
- Have a mentor to have things in place
- Have resources expertise to accelerate the growth
- Have Capital investors
- Be ready for constant change
- Lastly, be prepared to fail
Starting up a new tech startup doesn’t really mean to have a new technology.
It can be the already existing technology with new ideas and new ways of implementing.
To understand the logistics that goes in starting up a new firm, you need to talk to like-minded people,
And yes there is such beautiful provision provided to us through Telangana T-HUB
Technology Hub for startups and new entrepreneurs first of its kind is started in the newly formed State of India (Telangana). As we know, Hyderabad is known for its startups. This technology hub is a nice platform for all the new talent and new entrepreneurs.
This is started with the key stake holders from the technology startups eco system along with the State government. This T-Hub helps the individuals/groups who want to startup a company to form the community and share ideas.
Check the below Telangana State Government website for more details on T hub