As you are preparing hard, You must need a complete strategy and study plan to Prepare for IBPS PO 2017-18.
Banking is the best Career and IBPS is the Entry Gate for it.
As it is the most preferred career choice, you need guidance from an expert to catch a good rank in the Exam.
In conversation with Prasan Kamat from Career Launcher, one of the most accepted Coaching centers for Competitive Examination, Chetna Vasishth founder of Chet Chat exploring the Study Plan and Preparation strategy.
This is the must watch video, if you are serious about your Banking preparation.
This video will explain about IBPS Exam, Eligibility, Cut-off, Number Of vacancies available, Expected Salary and how to prepare for it.
Smart Work is better than Hard Work.
You have to plan properly to grab a good rank in the Exam.
Follow the Principle and procedures discussed in the video, which will be the capsule dose for your preparation.
The second part is interesting as the first part. It explains GK and Computer Knowledge part of the exam.
- What is the minimum Qualification required to prepare for Banking Examination?
- How to start your Banking preparation from Today?
- 5 Best Mobile Apps for Banking Preparation
- 6 Youtube Channel for Banking preparation
- 5 Best Blog to follow for Banking preparation
- 5 Best English Grammer Books For Banking Preparation