The registration is already opened for GMAT 2015 from 2nd July and will continue till 5th October 2015. Before scheduling a test date and location, you must register and pay for NMAT 2015.
Step by Step Guide to Register for NMAT 2015:-
- Using valid Email Id, Create an account on www.nmat.org.in
- Fill the personal information along with education and work experience, You have to select list of Institute to send the Score of NAMT
- Up to 7 Participant, you can send your score in same registration fees, For every new addition will cost you Rs 200+ Taxes
- Upload a recent Passport size Photograph
- Pay the Test Fees
You can find complete registration instruction by GMAC here also.
After the Registration process, you will receive an E-Mail with your Username and Password. Now using this you can schedule your Exam date and Center as per your convenience. The test schedule will be scheduled on First come first basis.
You can retake the Examination up to a maximum of 3 times during the year’s testing period. You have to follow the same procedure of registration for the retake of Examination.
Fees For NMAT 2015:-
- Test Registration Fees : Rs 1600+ Tax
- Test Registration ( Late) : Rs 2000+ Tax
- Retake : Rs 1600+Tax
- ReSchedule: Rs 1000+Tax
- Additional Score Report: Rs 200 per Score Report +Tax
Important Date for NMAT 2015:-