Do you have creative mind and aptitude for sketching? Then fashion design is the best career option for you. You can start a Career in Fashion Designing after 10+2 or Graduation also.
The Glamorous world of Fashion design is open for you. You can choose your creative and artistic skill to design the new concept in fashion.
The skill is not only for the design, it also defines your understanding about the quality of the fabrics, colors, and texture in the clothing.
Certification available for Fashion Design:-
- PG Diploma
- Masters Ph.D
The Fashion Design course allows students to discover their creativity qualities related to fashion Industry.
Along with design, Student will learn about clothing quality, Cutting, Colors, Composition, New Pattern making and other necessary factor related to Fashin Industry.
By the course upgradations, basic knowledge will upgrade to the next level.
List of Entrance Examination to Join Fashion Designing Course
To join fashion design course you must have a scorecard of only one Entrance Examination. These are the gate pass to entry Fashion Designing Institute in India.
- NIFT Entrance
- NID Entrance
- Pearl Academy Entrance
- U CEED
- Soft Entrance Exam
- AIFD WAT
- FDDI AIST
- IICD Entrance SET for Design
List of Best Institute for Career in Fashion Designing
Institute plays a major role in Career. You must have to choose right institute to grow in your Career, Else your spending on education will go in vain.
National Institute of Fashion designing is the best institute for all designing course. To join this institute, you must be secured a good rank in NIFT Entrance Examination.
List of Best Fashion Designing Institute:-
- National Institute of Fashion Designing (Multiple Location)
- Pearl Academy, (Delhi, Mumbai, Jaipur)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune
- Srishti School of Design, Bangalore
- Indian Institute of Crafts and Design, Jaipur
- MAEERs MIT Institute of Design, Pune
- Raffles Design International School, Mumbai
- Northern India Institute of Fashion Technology, Mohali, Ludhiana, Jalandhar
- School of Fashion Technology, Pune
- Apeejay Stya University, Gurgaon
- Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Bangalore
- Amity School of Fashion Technology, Noida
- JD Birla Institute, Kolkata
- DSK Supinfocom International Campus, Pune
When to Start Career in Fashion Designing?
You can start a career in Fashion designing after 10+2 by joining Diploma or Bachelor in Design course. This is the best time to start a career in Designing.
After Diploma or Bachelor Degree, you can choose Master course in Fashion Designing. In Master course, you have multiple Specialization options available for career growth.
Step up the World of Glamour and design Awesome product.
Best of Luck!!