Youtube Channel for Banking Preparation !!
Yes, You can Prepare your Banking and Any competitive Examination through Youtube Free of Cost.
According to the researchers, there is a great inclination in India towards bank jobs. Bank exams are gaining hype among many students apart from other government exams. There are various subjects in banking exams that are aptitude, reasoning, general awareness etc. and student can be through by following some useful tips.
Many students these days are not attending various coaching centers so there are chances that one can miss those useful tips.
YouTube channels are filling the gap for banking preparations by providing the free access to the Educators.
There are plenty of YouTube channels for banking preparation from where one can learn lessons, improve their negatives for banking preparations and that too live.
Some YouTube channels famous for banking preparations conduct live classes online where students from any part of our country can have interactive sessions to ask for their queries and revise the syllabus with their instructors.
Through this blog, we would mention some of the Youtube channels for banking preparations, its method of use and the benefits of subscribing these channels.
How to Use Youtube Channel for Banking Preparation?
You are using da different kind of videos for Entertainment, so let’s use Videos for your career progress.
There is a different kind of channels are available for Preparation in Youtube. You have to select right youtube channel as per your requirement.
• Firstly, launch the YouTube app by downloading it from any browser or play store.
• Search for the channel name you like to subscribe that is MahendraGuru/BankersAdda 247/ MeritShine.
• You can see the results that are MahendraGuru/BankersAdda 247/MeritShine.
• After that click on the subscribe button by clicking on the channel, you want to subscribe.
• Just see the subscribe button on the right side of the channel’s name.
• After subscribing the channel, you can see the related videos for banking preparation exams for example profit and loss tricks, data analysis videos etc.
After selection, you have to Subscribe the same channel to get the updates of new videos of the same channel.
You have to view all those videos and follow the procedures live from the instructor.
Here we featured 3 Youtube Chanel that can be helpful banking preparations: –
One can say that it is the best YouTube channel for banking preparations to learn and improvise for banking exams. This YouTube channel has basically managed by the Mahendra which is a renowned name in the industry of banking preparations coaching in India.
Not only for Banking Preparation, you can also get the free study materials for other Govt Competitive Examination.
- Subscriber till today: 627497
- Views till today: 44351344
Benefits of Mahendra Guru Youtube channel
• One of its advantages that you can polish your current affairs section with each date updates.
• People weak in the vocabulary can practice it through their Hindu vocab dictionary.
• Through this Youtube channel, the instructors are generally on their toes to remain active for upcoming banking exams.
• One of the most important benefits is that they specifically focus on the SBI PO exam and prepare at least 20 questions every day in each important section to share it with their students.
• They are renowned for taking long hours classes for discussing upcoming exams so one cannot lag behind any bank exam.
Another famous Youtube channel for banking preparations is BankersAdda which is gaining its popularity at a fast rate.
Adda 247 embraces especially your current affairs section, unlike the MahendraGuru. Their classes are on alternate days but they do manage to cover the syllabus efficiently and within time.
Adda 247 has gained its fate due to the interviews they usually conduct after the bank exams and then publish it on their channels. They lag behind the MahendraGuru in the rankings but manage to deliver relevant information according to the needs of the students.
- Subscriber till today: 4,89,542
- Views till today: 4,57,79,059
- Videos Available till Today: 1952
Benefits of Adda 247 Youtube channel
• This channel is run by the IIT-M alumnus with their goal to achieve excellence in government jobs.
• It has many branches in the metropolitan cities including more than 70 centers in India.
• Their team includes hard-working entrepreneurs who are educated from the renowned universities with their goal to train every student in the education industry.
• It has online test book series through which students practice each subject thoroughly and then compares their scores with other students around the country.
Meritshine is basically a new YouTube channel for banking preparations in collaboration with Gradeup.
This YouTube channel has recently in the news because of their excellence in the SBI PO videos. They used to publish their live videos everyday with lessons about each subject for banking preparations.
They are not really as polished or technically sound as the other two websites which we have mentioned above but they are trying to build their reputation in this industry.
Surveys say that their lessons are easy to grasp but it becomes boring as the time progresses.
Benefits of MeritShine Youtube channel
• One can easily learn on how to crack various types of logical reasoning questions within seconds.
• They use the Vedic maths tricks so reasoning and quant analysis will become a hassle-free job for many students.
• One can learn how to analyze, interpret and crack data interpretation questions within seconds.
Along with these channels, you can also search for channels which provide materials for specialized subjects.
You must follow these 10 tips to crack any of the Competitive Examination.
- What is the minimum Qualification required to prepare for Banking Examination?
- How to start your Banking preparation from Today?
- 5 Best Mobile Apps for Banking Preparation
- 6 Youtube Channel for Banking preparation
- 5 Best Blog to follow for Banking preparation
- 5 Best English Grammer Books For Banking Preparation