Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) invite application to its MBA programme in International Business for the Academic year 2015-17. This offered as 2 year full time program at Delhi and Kolkata Campus. MBA aspirants must be applied for the program before 3rd September 2014.
Eligibility for the Programme:-
- Candidate must have 3 year Bachelor degree from any of the recognized Institute in any discipline
- There is no age limit for the course
Some seats are reserved as per the rules of Govt Of India. Also seats are reserved for NRI and foreign nationals and the admission will be considered on the basis of GMAT score.
Important Dates for the Admission :-
- Last Date of Prospectus Through Post : 20/08/2014
- Last Date of Prospectus from IIFT counter : 03/09/2014
- Last Date Of receipt of Application : 03/09/2014
- Last Date of Prospectus for NRI : 16/02/2015
- Written Examination : 23/11/2014
Selection Procedure for the course :-
Selection for the course will be based upon Written test, GD, Easy Writing and PI. Based on the mark of the written test , candidate will be call for the Group Discussion and then for the personal Interview.
Exam Centers For the Test :-
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.