Institute of Management Technology, Hyderabad, the city’s premier B-school conducted Impelz 4.0 – The fourth edition of its Annual National Management Fest. Powered by Coca Cola, Life Insurance Corporation of India, Fever 94.3fm, Pantaloons, and Smaash, the event remained true to its motto: ‘Think. Create. Celebrate’ and infused a pulsating energy to the 30-acre, state of the art campus with its adrenaline-filled events which were hosted by the diverse gamut of student-driven clubs of the college.
Enthusiasts and young, aspiring managers of tomorrow from a host of B-Schools such as JBIMS, MICA, IIFT, NMIMS Hyderabad, IBS Hyderabad, SIBM Hyderabad, VIT Chennai and more actively participated in competitions that required real-life managerial decisions, risk-taking, foresight, and the ability to bring change when needed.The student clubs of IMT Hyderabad organized a good deal of spellbinding and intriguing events, which persistently tested the participants’ wits and challenged them to go one step beyond their usual thought process:
- Prakshepan and Vyapaar ka Punchnama by Finacea; The finance club of IMT-H
- Cogentix and Testament of the Dead by Insightix; The analytics club of IMT-H
- Pitch-up and See the Unseen by Prarambh: The entrepreneurship club of IMT-H
- Alaap, Amaya, and Mudra by Antragna: The cultural club of IMT-H
- Jagriti by Pahel: The social club of IMT-H
- Rebuttal, ShipWreck, and Plot Twist by Eloquence: The public speaking club and MacVon: The communications club of IMT-H
- Joker’s Conviction and Episteme by Opuskriya: The operations club of IMT-H
- AdTract, Brand Ulta Pulta, Great Brand Masti, and Wolf of Brand Street by Mercatus: The Marketing club of IMT-H
- Lead HR by Synergy: The HR club of IMT-H
- Rangneeti and Chakravyuha by Athena: The strategy club of IMT-H
- Kaleidoscope by the Photography cohort- Media Relations Committee of IMT-H
The two-day grand affair witnessed outstanding performances by Navrang – The college dramatics team and The Paradigm Shift – The music band of IMT-H, leaving the ecstatic audience cheering for an encore.
On the second day, the closing ceremony concluded on an energetic note with a stupendous live musical performance by Swastik the Band: a Popular band from Chandigarh, for Coke Studio.
Followed by Swastik’s power-packed performance which instilled a wave of jubilation and exuberance among the audience was the DJ Night by DJ Abhishek Ruparel from Tipsy Stories, a young, modern, popular lounge in Hyderabad, made the crowd dance to heart’s content.
IMT Hyderabad offers PGDM program and has tie-ups with 22 Global Universities in 17 countries for student and faculty exchange programs. To apply for 2 years PGDM program, applicants must have appeared for CAT-2017 or XAT-2018 or CMAT-2018 test or have taken the GMAT (1st January 2013 – 31 March 2017) and apply online at https://www.imthyderabad.edu.in/pgdm/
More than 75% the students have been already placed with highest CTC of 12 lacs per annum (LPA), top 20 offers average CTC being INR 11 LPA; top 50 being INR 8.8 LPA, and top 100 average CTC being INR 7.56 LPA.