NMAT 2017 is the Unique test by GMAC ( Graduate Management Admission Council) to pursue the career in Management. NMAT Score is accepted by leading B Schools of India to Admission into their Management Programs.
Important Dates of NMAT 2017
- Registration Starts: 4th July 2017
- Registration Ends: 3rd October 2017
- Scheduling: 4th July to 16th October 2017
- Late Registration: 4th October to 14th October 2017
- Registration Retake: 6th October to 14th December 2017
- Re-Scheduling: 4th July to 15th December 2017
- Re-Take Scheduling: 6th October to 15th December 2017
- Exam: 5th October to 18th December 2017
- Final Announcement of Result: 3rd Week of January
- Last Date to Download Score Card: 31st March 2018
Test Fees for NMAT 2017
- Test Registration(Early): Rs. 1800/-
- Test Registration( Late): Rs. 2000/-
- Retake: Rs. 1800?-
- Reschedule: Rs. 1000/-
- Additional Score Report: Rs 200 per score Card
Govt Taxes are Applicable with all these fees.
58 Test Centers are available across 44 Cities for NMAT 2017. There are 4 International test centers are alse available to facilitate for the Test.
List of B Schools accepting NMAT Score for MBA Admission
- SVKM’s Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- MISB Bocconi, Mumbai
- ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad and other locations
- Alliance University, Bangalore
- Amity University, Delhi NCR
- Thapar School of Management, Chandigarh
- SRM University, Chennai, Delhi NCR Sonipat
- Shiv Nadar University, Greater Noida
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Woxsen School of Business Management, Hyderabad
- BML Munjal University, Delhi
- VIT University, Vellore
- ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
- Mody University, Rajasthan
- GITAM School of International Business, Visakhapatnam
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University, Hyderabad
Test Pattern for NMAT 2017
NMAT is not different than other Management Test. Kind of Syllabus is similar in nature. English, Mathematics, and Reasoning are the main topics of the Test. Questions from GK is absence in this test.
You have to answer 120 questions in 120 minutes. An Individual time is allotted to the Specific section and you have to answer in the alloted time frame. Overlapping of time is not permitted in this test.
You can only be allowed to choose the order of the section but be careful about allocated time to the particular section.
Registration procedure for NMAT 2017?
Test Takers can register for NMAT through online from official website www.nmat.org.in. Follow this Video to understand registration process for the Test.
The Best part of NMAT is 75 days Test window. To give the convenience of the test NMAT provides a 75 Days Test window to attain the Test.
You can select Test Centers and Test dates as per your Convenience.
To Improve your score, you will get the opportunity to retake the test. No negative marking will help you to attain a maximum number of questions of the test.