Common Law Admission Test: CLAT 2016 will be conducted on May 2016 for the admission of Law Courses in 16 National Law universities of India. The test will be considered for eligibility for the admission to Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs of the Universities. This year CLAT will be conducted by Chanakya National Law Univesity, Patna.
Eligibility Criteria For CLAT 2016:-
For Undergraduate programs:
- Must be passed Higher Secondary examination from a recognized University with at least 45% Marks in Aggregate.
- For SC/ ST candidate, 40% will be considered for the eligibility
- Candidate must be 20 yeas in age as on 1st July 2015 and 22 years for SC/ST candidate
- Pursuing qualifying Examination can also apply for the Test
For Post Graduate Programs:-
- Candidate must be passed LLB from a recognized University with at least 55% Marks in Aggregate
- For SC/ST candidate, 50% will be considered for Eligibility
- Candidate Pursuing for Degree Examination can also apply for the Test
Important Dates For CLAT 2016:-
- Application Form Open: January 2016
- Last Date of Application: March 2016
- CLAT Examination: May 2016
- Result Announcement: May 2016
Articles you can also Follow for CLAT.
- Get All Information About CLAT Test
- How to Use CLAT Score Card for Law Admission?
- Law Education, Demand For the Society.