KMAT 2015 is an All India Level Management Entrance Test for admissions in the state of Karnataka into courses like MBA, POGDM and MCA. KMAT is organised by Karnataka Private Post Graduate College’s Association (KPPGCA).
The test is for 169 member institute located across Karnataka affiliated to respective Universities in the State.
Question pattern of KMAT 2015:-
The KMAT Test consists of objective type test with time duration of 120 Minutes. Both for MBA and MCA based upon Language comprehension and Mathematical Skills are common for MBA and MCA whereas Basic Aptitude is only for MBA and Logical Reasoning is for MCA.
Time Line for KMAT Test:-
- Last Date to apply: 15th July 2015
- Date of Test: 26th July 2015
Fees For KMAT 2015:
Fees of Rs. 600 can be paid through DD in Favour of ” KMAT 2015 “ payable at Bangalore.
Most Important Point of consideration for KMAT :
- There will be no refund of the Fees if you miss the test
- If you miss the test, you can take the second test by paying Fees again
- Calculator and Mobile are not allowed in the Test
- You must have to report the venue before 1 hour of the test
- You cannot change your test centre.
- The result will be announced after 10 days of the test