The Indian Coast Guard is an independent Armed Force under the Ministry of Defense and protects the maritime borders of the country. It is inviting applications for the post of Assistant Commandants for men as General Duty, General Duty Pilots, and Short Service Appointments. This recruitment process is for the 01/2018 batch. The applications will be accepted online from 24th June 2017 – 2nd July 2017.
Know in detail about important dates, vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, Salary & how to apply here!
- Important Dates
- Vacancies for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The number of vacancies will be updated soon!
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit
To apply for this post Applicant should be Born between – 01st July 1993 – 30th June 1997.
Educational Qualification Requirement:-
General Duty & General Duty (Pilot) –
- You are eligible to apply, only if you have appeared or cleared the Final year/Final Semester exam.
- Bachelor’s degree from recognized University with minimum 60% aggregate.
- Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XII of10+2+3 scheme of education.
- 60% aggregate in 10+2in Physics and Math.
Short Service Appointment –
- 12th pass out with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
- You should also possess current/valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) issued/validated by DGCA.
- The screening will be according to your Educational Qualifications and percentage.
- You will be shortlisted for aPreliminary Selection Examination.
- The Preliminary Selection Examination will comprise of Mental Ability /Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test TheFinal Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test).
- After the Final Selection, you will be undergoing a Medical Test.
- The Specifications & Medical Standards are provided below.
Salary & Pay Scale
- Pay Scale – Rs. 56100/-
- Transport Allowance – Rs. 7000 (Major City)/ Rs. 3500 (Other City)
- Flying Allowance (For Pilots) – Rs. 13500 – 21000/- month.
- House Rent Allowance – 10% – 30% of Basic Pay + Grade Pay, as per the city.
- Along with this you also get a lot of allowances & perks!
How to Apply for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017?
The applications will be accepted online through the Direct Link provided below!
- The applications will be accepted online through the Direct Link provided online.
- Fill up the application form on Official Website.
- Click on the Opportunities button.
- Fill out the application form &Submi
- Take2 printouts of the application form & attach duly signed latest photographs.
- Attach one of the printed copies of relevant documents and carry it to the Recruitment Center.
Application Fee – No Application Fee!
Note: This Article is written by TestBook Team, India’s best Exam preparation website.