For the Academic year 2014-15 Jawaharlal Nehru University admits candidate directly to Ph.D Programme either on the basis of viva voice or on the written examination.
JNU offers Below area of research :-
- School of International Studies
- School of Social Studies
- School of Language, Literature and culture studies
- School of computer and system science
- School of Physical Sciences
- School of environmental Science
- School of life sciences
- School of Arts and Aesthetics
- School of Computational and Integrative Science
- School of Biotechnology
- Center for the study of Law and Governance
- Center for Molecular Medicine
- Center for Sanskrit studies
Candidates must have passed master Degree in any Discipline with minimum 60% mark as Aggregate from any of the recognised University and should have 2 year research Experience from reputed Institution with research publication.
Application procedure For the Programme:-
The Application form of the Ph.D programme can be download from university website and to be submitted to the Section Officer of Jawaharlal Nehru University.
Last Date for receipt of completed application along with required document is 31st January 2015.