Joining Indian Army adds Discipline and loyalty towards country. You will get high respect in Army job as you are providing security to the people of the country any circumstances without careing your life.
You will get the high respect in the family and society, even if where ever you go you will get the same.
How Can I Join Indian Army After Graduation?
After Graduation you can join the Indian Army through CDS (Common Defence Examination) conduct by Union Public Service Commission of India.
Tentative Dates of CDS Exam : –
- Examination held twice a year
- Examination month : February and August
- Examination Notification : August and March
Age limit for CDS Exam :-
- Indian Military Academy : 19 -24 year
- Naval Academy : 19 – 22
- Air force Academy _: 19- 23
- Officers Training Academy : 19 – 25
Educational Qualification For CDS Exam :
For Indian Military Academy and Officers training Academy: Any Degree from Recognised University
For Naval Academy and Air force Academy: BSc with Physics and Mathematics or bachelor of engineering.
Written Examination For CDS Exam :
For Indian Military Academy, naval Academy and Air force Academy test is for 300 marks . Question paper contains below types of questions.
- English Objective type : 100 Marks
- General Knowledge Objective type : 100 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics Objective type _ 100 marks
For Officers Training Academy, Test is for 200 marks. Question Paper contains bellow Type of Questions.
- English Objective type: 100 Marks
- General Knowledge Objective type : 100 marks
There are so many benefits if you join Indian Army. Along with respect you will get job security, Good Pay scale, Quality of life. Under the scheme of Govt , Army Employee get lots of free benefit , like Education to the children, Travelling benefit , Tax Benefit and much more.
Reasons to join Indian Army as an Officer:
- Professional Advancement in Career
- Job Satisfaction
- 100 % Job Security
- Economic Stability
- Respective Social Status
- Quality of Life
- Variety and Adventure
- Foreign Courses and Posting
- Post Retirement Benefits
- Various Training Programs
- Professional Enhancement